BUSINESS IS BOOMING!
Find your success at Kingdom Kia! Recent growth has opened up positions in our Business Development Department. NO experience is needed! We will train! You won’t need experience, a college education, or any knowledge about cars. What you do need is good relationship skills, an open mind and a willingness to reinvent yourself!
This position is located at the Kingdom Kia store in Rolla.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Business Development Center
Business Development Representative
If you are serious about your career, then rest assured you’ve come to the right place. At Kingdom Kia you’ll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with having more than just inventory; they’re committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Kingdom Kia. The position is located in Rolla.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone or email
• Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
• Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet
• Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction
• Checks email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their information has been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention
• Handles all Internet inquiries personally
• Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales, promotions, and advertising
• Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as a liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertisement
• Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
• Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales
• Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals
• Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to the customers
• Attends product and sales training as requested by the sales managers
• Maintains a professional appearance
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report
• All applicants must have valid driver’s license
• All applicants must have reliable transportation
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!